Special Order

I can weave various things, my width is limited to no more than 43 inches wide and length is no issue. Most colors and yarns are available. I don't have lots on hand as I am one who would rather weave what you would like not what I like. So, please, all posts are just samples of things I have done and if they are available for sale I will post it with the picture! So please, ask lots of questions and I will try to accomidate. Enjoy browsing.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Weaving

Fixed the loom and did some more weaving.  Almost done with the second towel.  Just four more inches and it will be done.  I wanted to go to my local yarn company and get more yarn for a table runner that I have to do, but they don't have the right colors or size.  I guess I will end up ordering it.  I will be putting on a bigger warp on my floor loom out in the barn hopefully before the end of the week.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment